Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport or I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the main airport in Bali, located 13 km south of Denpasar. There will be a transfer organised for you upon your arrival on the 3rd of August which will transport you to the villa where the retreat will take place. The trip from the airport to the villa is approximately 2-2.30 hours.
Requirements for Free Visa entry & VOA – Visa on Arrival:
1. A valid passport with minimum validity of 6 (six) months.
2. Return Ticket or Through Ticket.
Depending on your passport there are three options to enter Indonesia that apply to most travelers that come for tourist or social purpose only:
1. No Visa required (majority of countries – FREE entry, 30 days valid, NOT extendable)
2. Visa on Arrival (35US$, 30 days valid, extendable (once for 30 days)
3. Visa needed (apply abroad before arriving in Indonesia)
Please check the country lists, to see what visa regulations for Bali Indonesia applies to you here.